Khaidi No 150 Pre Release Event Highlights
Chiranjeevi is back to silver screen after a long gap of nine years with ‘Khaidi No.150‘. VV Vinayak, a self-proclaimed die-hard fan, directed the milestone movie. Kajal Agarwal, who makes a hit-jodi with Charan, is being paired opposite Chiru. Finest Technicians such as DOP Rathanavelu, Devi Sri Prasad and Gautham Raju have come together for this project. Ram Charan himself turned Producer to relaunch his Father as Megastar. Pre-Release Event of this landmark flick is happening at Guntur Haailand Today. Follow the latest updates here…
1) Elaborate arrangements have been done by the Organizers for the guests & fans. Massive Stage with a giant screen and title logo have been a special attraction at the venue. Mega Balloons in the air are a treat to watch. Huge LED Screens were arranged for the convenience of fans. Light Arrangements reminds us of stage shows in foreign countries.
2) The attendance for Khaidi No 150 Boss-is-Back event is massive. Everyrn fan is eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of Megastar. Team Khaidi willrn reach the venue soon.
3) Satya Master’s Team danced for 80 songs of Chiranjeevi in 80 minutes. They will make it to Wonder Book of Records with this unique feat. An Appreciation Certificate signed by Megastar was handed over to the Team on this occasion.
4) Ashwini Dutt: ‘Boss-is-Back. We are all waiting to watch a great movie for Sankranti. I have a lot of memorable moments with Chiru in the past 30 years’.
5) Raghu Babu: ‘Fortunately, Chiru’s 150th is my first movie with Megastar. This movie will be 10 times better than Tagore. I wish it runs for 100 Weeks’.
6) Paruchuri Gopala Krishna: ‘Fans have been waiting for Khaidi No.150 just alike children wait for mother or devotees for god. Chiranjeevi is a giant tree. Nagababu, Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, Allu Sirish and Niharika are the branches of the tree. My Brother always reminds me of Chiru’s Words – Any Family will be in a good position if Elder Son walks in a right path. Watching all of you (fans) gives a feeling that Sankranti has arrived 7 days in advance. We worked for NTR’s 300th Flick & Krishna’s 200th Movie. Our 350th film is Chiru’s 150th Movie Khaidi No.150’.
7) Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao: ‘We both made out debut in the year 1978. Khaidi changed our lives. We worked for 30 out of 90 films of Chiru after ‘Khaidi’. That equals 1/3rd! Chiru is a self-made man. That’s why I respect him a lot’.
8) Sharath Marar: ‘After 9 years, Chiranjeevi garu is making his comeback. When Megastar received Padma Bhushan, Big B told Chiru is the king of Indian Cinema. Megastar became an inspiration for so many people with his hardwork and dedication. Pawan Kalyan heartfully congratulates the whole team of Khaidi No.150. He wishes to see this film become a huge success’.
9) Fight Masters Ram-Laxman: ‘Khaidi No.786 was our first movie. The energy which we saw in Gang Leader was witnessed while working for Khaidi No150. Working for this movie gave a fulfillment to our career’.
10) Dasari: ‘Khaidi..Pasivadi Pranam..Gharana Mogudu, so many wonderful functions have happened. After 8 years, Chiru is making a comeback. This is history! Khaidi No.150 is the answer for everyone who doubted if Chiru could do dances and fights in the same manner. I have seen a song in the movie. Even Charan & Bunny can’t match him. Interval Fight is outstanding. After stepping out, Fans would say Chiranjeevi iragadeesadu. Khaidi No.150 have a good social message. A Star producing a film of another Star is a rare thing to happen. This movie proves Megastar is Megastar!’.
11) Chiranjeevi reached venue. He entered the stage after the end of count down from 10 to 0. Charan was called up on stage. Dasari Narayana Rao & Subbarami Reddy were invited on the stage. Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej & Varun Tej and Niharika step on the dais.
12) Nagababu: ‘I don’t understand what’s wrong with a Remake. From Amitabh to Rajini & Pawan to Charan, Everybody has done remakes. Everyone’s eye will be on Megastar & his Family as they gain mileage by making few comments’.
‘Few months ago, A well-known Writer (Yendamuri) has deliberately undermined Charan to elevate some body. This person preaches about personality building to students. First, He need to know how to treat popular personalities’.
‘A Director (RGV) has been speaking rubbish about Chiru’s 150th movie. I suggest him to focus on his work first. Once up on a time, He made some good films but his standards have fallen drastically in the past few year. It’s better if he stays in Mumbai’ itself.
13) DSP: ‘Thanks for making me a part of this wonderful project. This film is going to be a blockbuster’
14) Allu Arjun: ‘I am waiting for this moment for almost 10 years. Just alike you, I watched the trailer now itself. This film is an answer for everything. Ethina Prathi Velu Muduchukovali�€�Vagina Prathi Noru Musukovali. This Pongal, Chiranjeevi isn’t known for his dances, songs and acting but good character. Another big film is releasing. On behalf of Mega Family, We wish them a great success’.
15) Ram Charan: ‘The atmosphere here looks like we have already scored a super hit. I thank VV Vinayak for taking good care of Dad and the movie’.
16) VV Vinayak: ‘Chiranjeevi garu guided me like an elder brother after my Father. As a Director, I assure you..Khaidi No.150 is going to be a super duper hit’.
17) Subbarami Reddy: ‘Naga Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej, Allu Sirish and Niharika became Stars taking inspiration from Chiranjeevi. Never been in a history, A Star hasn’t created 8 Stars’.
18) Kajal: ‘The name of my defining moment is Chiranjeevi sir. He is definitely the most inspiring, handsome and nicest co-star I have ever worked with. And Charan, Producing Megastar’s 150th is of an another level’.
19) Chiranjeevi: ‘Dasari suggested Me the title Khaidi No.150 upon watching the still in a newspaper. I thank him for it! I thank Subbarami Reddy, Ministers Kamineni Srinivasa Rao and Prathipati Pulla Rao for attending the event’.
None of the stories have given me complete satisfaction. Then, I watched Murugadoss ‘Kaththi’ and felt it have all the elements to become a perfect comeback. Tamil Star Vijay told Me that he would take the initiative to offer the rights if I wish to do the remake. Vinayak is the only Director who came to my mind. He treated me like a flower and took the responsibility of Producer when Charan was busy with Dhruva. Vinayak is another brother to me after Naga Babu and Pawan Kalyan’.
Watching all of you, I get reminded of a dialogue in ‘Indra’. Rananukunnaru…Ralenanukunnara, Delhi Ki Poyadu…Dance Vadilesadu, Hastinaku Poyadu…Hasyaniki Duramaipoyadu, Ee Madya Kalamlo Maa Madya Ledu…Andukani Mass Ku Duramaipoyad Anukuntunnaremo, Ade Mass…Ade Grace…Ade Horu…Ade Joru…Ade Husharu�€�’.
DOP Rathnavelu showed Me so glamorously and handsomely. Devi Sri Prasad have given chartbuster songs. All of them have been a rage on internet. Songs composed by him has given me additional energy. I thank Art Director Thota Tharani, Editor Gautham Raju, Fight Master Ram-Laxman, Choreographers Lawrence, Sekhar and Johnny. Executive Producer Vakada Appa Rao has been behind smooth functioning. Costumer Sushmita is behind my stylish avatar in the movie.’.
I never expected Ram Charan would be such an efficient Producer. I could proudly say he is one of my best producers. After launch of demonetisation, Charan called up Production Executive when we are shooting abroad and asked him to give 300 euros for even working member’.
Kajal achieved a rare feat. Never been before, An actress acted with Son first and then share screen space with Father. She competed with me in dances and wins the hearts with glamour’.
Paruchuri Brothers ensured there is no lag in the movie. Dialogues penned by Burra Sai Madhav and Vema Reddy were clap-worthy. Satyanand worked on the script. We have a long association. I thank him for his contribution’.
All the Young Crop of Mega Heroes have adjusted their schedules to attend the event. Gemini Kiran acted as Producer when Charan was outdoor. GK Mohan made the arrangement for pre-release event. Allu Aravind is behind the grand success of this event’.
All the Sankranthi New Releases should be successful. I wish My friend Balayya’s Movie, Shatamanam Bhavathi and R Narayana Murthy’s flick a big success. Jai Hind!’.