Allari Naresh Alerted!
Row of failures in recent times has shook Allari Naresh career throwing him to lowest ebb. A comedy hero will inherently have his own set of limitations but problem with Naresh is he isn’t trying to break those barriers instead burying deep in troubles by pathetic script and director selection. His lastly released ‘Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam’ trailer was poor quality stuff from a proven sudden star of his stature.
Inner sources say Naresh is possessed with over knowledge on world cinema including what’s happening in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada industries. Unfortunately, he went on a wrong track without using this mastery for development in his own profession. After undergoing several setbacks, Naresh is alerted now lending an ear to new thoughts narrated by new age passionate directors, writers.
Other than ‘Oru Vadakkan Selfie’ remake, Naresh hasn’t accepted new projects. He is reportedly contributing more time for directors coming up with phase changing characters ofcourse without missing his brand comedy. Need of the hour is, Naresh should show maturity in understanding these stories before taking a final call.
Irrespective of a fact that Naresh isn’t getting hit movies off late, his image is still the same and unshaken in Telugu audience. One decent hit can again get him back in big business. This is the right time for Naresh to respect and welcome the new ideas.
Incoming search terms:
- intlo deyyam nakem bhayam movie release date
- Intlo deyyam nakem bayyam movie release date
- Intlo deyam nakem bayam release date
- intlo dayyam nakem bayyam movie release date
- intlo deyyam nakem bhayam movie review
- intlodeyyam nakem bhayyam release date
- Intlo dayam nakem bayam Telugu movie release date
- intlo deyyam nakem bhayam wikipedia release date
- intlo deyyam nakem bhayyam audio release
- intlo deyyam nakem bhayam release dates